In Now & Again you’ll find more than 125 delicious and doable recipes and 20 creative menu ideas help cooks of any skill level to gather friends and family around the table to share a meal (or many!) together. In this new cookbook by the author of Small Victories, fans and newcomers alike will delight in Julia Turshen's funny and encouraging voice as Now & Again is brimming with good stuff, including:
• Can't-get-enough-of-it recipes, including the popular Applesauce Cake with Cream Cheese.
• Inspiring menus for social gatherings, holidays and more.
• Helpful timelines for flawlessly throwing a party.
• Oh-so-helpful "It's Me Again" recipes, which show how to use leftovers in new and delicious ways.
• Tips on how to be smartly thrifty with food choices.
Now & Again was named one of the most anticipated cookbooks by Eater, Epicurious, Food & Wine, Delish, MindBodyGreen and was selected a New York Times notable pick. It was also selected as one of the Top 10 Jew-ish Cookbooks by The Forward, and nominated for a Goodreads Choice Award for Best Cookbooks 2018.
Now & Again will change the way we gather, eat, and think about leftovers, and, like the name suggests, you'll find yourself reaching for its pages time and time again.
Go-To Recipes, Inspired Menus + Endless Ideas for Reinventing Leftovers
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register